Saturday, August 26, 2006

Videos: XGL + Compiz


Watching this videos I feel I'm really missing something and finally need to upgrade my Matrox G200 graphic card...

For all of you who like eye candy, check this out!


Blogger Anthony said...

Wow, those were some awesome screen recordings. Linux rules! I believe that was the 3D Window Manager he used. If only I had a computer like that...

It wouldn't work on my laptop though, because it's slow, and I need more experience with Linux.

Thanks for the video clips. Very entertaining.

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I liked the most here was the Satyricon soundtrack. Thank you.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the point of these flashy UI? To enforce the idea that window is jelly or a rubik cube? There's no idea to deliver except a fancy new look to the UI which is not so splashy if you ever play a damn good 3D game lately. And I seriously doubt if these effect will still be turned on after using for a week.

4:44 AM  
Blogger cimi said...

i am swiss italian ,excuse my bad expression , add pls a howto 4 install 3d compiz in linux whit g200 .. thx cimi

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home